Sunday, January 2, 2011

Me, myself and I

I suppose I should tell a little bit about myself, so you know where I stand now.

I am 21 years old, I live in a small city in Finland, I have a fiancé (I shall call him Mr big bad wolf, or just Wolf, to hide his identity) and we have been dating about three and a half years now. I love gothic and fetish culture and fashion and I especially love pinstripe pattern and pvc fabric. I’m studying graphic design at the moment and I guess I’m pretty creative. I love to draw, paint, sew and modify stuff.

Speaking of sewing, here’s what I have accomplished today! I woke up early today with a bit of a hangover (I drank till 6am, went to bed and woke up at 10am, therefore slept four hours), took my sewing machine (a christmas gift from my mother  <3) and made myself a pair of pvc shorts and a shoulder bag (pvc on the outside and pinstripe on the inside). I am pretty happy with the results. :> My slimming project has also started nicely, today I did one hour of cycling and 100 sit-ups (and ate healthily and not too much either). :3

A good day all in all, tomorrow I’d like to go shopping a little bit. I need shower gel (this one would be nice), milk and eggs (how boring is that? :D). Anyway, see ya later, nonexistent readers… :D

No comments:

Post a Comment