Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tic tac toe tags

Hello lovelies! Phew, I am happy to announce that it indeed seems like I will be graduating by the end of the week, if everything is in order. :) So that also means that finally I have time to post these photos from my burlesque performance at American Car Show 2013 in Oulu a few weeks back. I pretty much think that I nailed it this time on the stage, my best performance so far. :3 I am super happy about the performance and the American Car Show in general, too. I had an amazing time there and the vehicles were all to die for, next year I'll definitely go again! The pictures are once again taken by the talented Pauli Tavasti, thank you!










So what do you think of the pictures? Would you like to see more stuff like this? :P I have tons of things to post about right now, hope I will get Blogger to bend to my will and fix the appearance as well soonish. But at least I need to blog about some big events that have recently happened to me! For now, good night pumpkins!

6 comments:

  1. Hiphei, onnea valmistumisen johdosta! Miekin saan valmiin paperit perjantaina kouraan. Hyvä me ahkerat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Wish I could have seen the entire performance. Your facial expressions are lovely and you must have been a very animated and engaging performer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have a few gigs coming up, I'll inform about them here when I know the exact dates. ;3

      Delete